Cripes, I have been found out
Well, umm... welcome to my web page, no matter how you found it.
This webserver isn't really anything special. It used to run on my desktop Mac at work, and then my BSD box there,
and then my welfare unix server at home. However, my cable company changed ownership a few times and so in turn
did their usage policy... so ixnay on the ebserverway.
As luck would have it, I was able to take over a small space with a T1
along with some friends, and so this "new" box lives there and all is well.
In case you didn't know, "I" (that being "me", the author of this web site) am
Jonathan Delgado. As this so-called site used to be on my work box I would blather a bit here about what I do at work, and how views and such expressed here are not indicative of those of my employer etc etc.
But hey, this is all running on my own hardware and bandwidth now, so screw it.
Prepare yourself for a dose of the obligatory personal links...
- Blog Me!
- I guess I generally consider blogs to be lame... at least the whole livejournal community in general. Nonetheless, I have decided to bite
the bullet and install some blogging software in the hopes that I will update certain web content a wee bit more with it.
- Various notes based on things that I have done in work or personal life that would potentially be useful to somebody
else. My own little Low Balance Knowledge Bank.
- Speed Three
- I have been riding motorcycles on and off for quite a while, and one bike that I have loved since it came out is
the Triumph Speed Triple. This page is dedicated to the one I have.
- Various photos I have shot and assembled on various topics. Quality varies.
- Shooting Gallery
- An old, long ignored, little gallery of works of art (not my own) that are bound to violate someone's
intellectual property rights.
- The Family Shrine
- Obligatory images of family members and loved ones... here or departed.
- My kidz...
- My first children of a fur-laden feline variety.